Prayer For ### - Deliverance

Anup7426

Disciple of Prayer
O my almighty God, heavenly father,

Please help me to seek you completely and be free from all the evil spirit that resides in me and troubles me with evil and negative thoughts and images.

It has been two years now since I have been frustrated so much because of the evil spirit inside me, Please help me, O God,

Please send your angels to my house and fill my body and my house with Holy spirit, O God..

Please help me.

I can't do this on my own so I need your help, O God.

Please Jesus, help me to be delivered and to seek new life in you and to accept your way of life of truth.

I believe you are the bread of life. You died for our sins on the cross and are there always for the sinners to seek God.

May praise be always there for you, O my Lord.

I wait for your blessings forever.

Amen
 
I prayed for these requests. Holy Spirit, speak and fill your beloved's home and life with the Lord Jesus. God bless you. I pray we know, love and follow the Lord, His will and Word, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
152
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
228
I am really struggling with the spirit of rejection,everybody seems to run away from me, they say that once I interact or meet them they get sick,claiming that am evil eyed.i don't know what to do ,as per now am lonely no friend nobody to depend on and I don't know how to get out of these.please...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom