Prayer For Complete Healing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter billfee2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billfee2

Guest
I have had trauma to my mouth, roof of mouth and maybe throat. Dentist says teeth are fine... top row of teeth all moved, maybe up or sideways.. idk. and that the roof of my mouth looks even. I know my hard palate moved to the right and soft palate on left is pushed in. I have ulcers in my mouth, pain 24/7 (for 3 months). Had an MRI of my brain, 2 x-rays of my teeth, 1 x-ray of my jaw and I don't know what all. The doctor thought I had Trigeminal Neuralgia (nerves from the brain to face). I kept telling everyone it's my mouth, not my brain. Yes, there probably is something with the nerves, but the nerve medication does nothing. I've been wanting an MRI and x-ray of my whole head for awhile, but nobody will listen. They all say "it's the nerves giving you that sensation." I will be getting (asking for) a cat scan and 3D MRI at OHSU (###, OR) appt Feb 12th. I know I will need surgery on my mouth. Please pray for God to guide the surgeons to know exactly what to do, to guide their hands. And that I have a fast, full recovery. To get back to my normal life. Even better to have complete healing so as to bring people to God and believe in Him so as they can have eternal life.

I want to hear after surgery from the surgeon- "there was a lot of damage, I don't know what happened, everything just seemed to go into place, it was a miracle. You will be fine, and heal completely" and I will tell them, "that was God that healed me, He just healed me through you. He does miraculous things, You just have to believe. Do you know Him?" "Here's a Bible"
default_jesus-cross.gif
 
Praying Psalms 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You
healed me."
Psalms 6:2 "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD,
heal me, for my bones are troubled."
Psalms 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that
is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget
not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all
your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you
with lovingkindness and tender mercies..."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."

Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, give attention to my words; Incline
your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep
them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find
them, And health to all their flesh."
Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

3 John 1-2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

1 Samuel 12:16 "Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising God for His lovingkindness and tender mercies, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. Pray for me without ceasing. Thank you so much in advance. ❤️ Heavenly Father, I come before You humbly, asking for Your mercy, protection, and complete restoration over my life. I ask for total healing of my body, mind, and spirit. Please heal my brain, my...
Replies
11
Views
342
I would like to ask for prayer for complete healing over my stomach area as I keep experiencing extreme bloating and side pains. Also healing from sleep apnea, awake apnea or possibly central sleep apnea and reflux. I have fasted and prayed but it keeps coming back after a short while. It's...
Replies
9
Views
354
Please pray for ### that his lymphoma will go into complete remission and he will be healed
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom