Anonymous
Beloved of All
My daughter has been married for over 15 years, however her husband has been unfaithful for the past 5 years with another woman. He got his mistress pregnant and is expected to deliver very soon. My daughter has taken him back like for the 50th time.
My daughter is planning on bringing him to our house for Thanksgiving which my husband and our entire family do not agree with.
It's Thanksgiving..... I have never told anyone that they are not welcome into my house. But I do not wish to have a confrontation before we gather for our Thanksgiving blessing.
I asked her to please consider not bringing him right now, that the family needs time to forgive him. Which I know that we should not judge. And I do not try to judge. I have prayed for an answer on how to resolve this and I ask God to please reunite my family.
My daughter is a very loyal Christian and her faith is very strong. But how can I trust my son-in-law again and how can I stop seeing him without displaying anger. I feel it in my heart.
I need prayers please.... I ask Lord to please guide me through this storm..... and reunite my family as one. I do not want to lose my daughter.
And I ask for prayers for my son-in-law.
AMEN
My daughter is planning on bringing him to our house for Thanksgiving which my husband and our entire family do not agree with.
It's Thanksgiving..... I have never told anyone that they are not welcome into my house. But I do not wish to have a confrontation before we gather for our Thanksgiving blessing.
I asked her to please consider not bringing him right now, that the family needs time to forgive him. Which I know that we should not judge. And I do not try to judge. I have prayed for an answer on how to resolve this and I ask God to please reunite my family.
My daughter is a very loyal Christian and her faith is very strong. But how can I trust my son-in-law again and how can I stop seeing him without displaying anger. I feel it in my heart.
I need prayers please.... I ask Lord to please guide me through this storm..... and reunite my family as one. I do not want to lose my daughter.
And I ask for prayers for my son-in-law.
AMEN
