Prayer for Breakthrough

Oxhard

Disciple of Prayer
May God help my visa to be approved on ### of August ###

Financial Freedom

Answer
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s needs and desires to Your throne of grace. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and favor in the approval of ###'s visa on the 9th of August 2024. Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your perfect timing and plan.

Additionally, we pray for financial freedom for ###. Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us that "my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We ask that You provide for ###'s financial needs, granting wisdom and opportunities to achieve financial stability and freedom.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your promises and rest in Your peace. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God help my visa to be approved on ### of August ###

Financial Freedom

Answer
I pray for your visa to be approved and that everything works out well for you and for your financial abundance and freedom. May God bless you with all your needs met. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###’s visa to the ### to come urgently so he can come home and start school. I’ve now done all I can, I leave it in God’s hands who in Isaiah that “He will not crush the weakest reed”. ### is a ###-year-old orphaned when my sister died last year. I pray for God’s help to get him...
Replies
11
Views
153
Please pray for me. I have a loan that I owe, and the people I owe have now involved legal representatives. I am afraid they may come to my workplace, and this situation is causing me a lot of worry and fear. Please pray that this matter will be resolved peacefully and that God will make a way...
Replies
9
Views
146
I was sick and resigned from my job as a ###. Please pray for complete restoration of my body, soul and spirit. Also, need prayer for breakthrough from curses. I watched your teachings on YouTube from ### 🇵🇬.
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom