Prayer for Blessings ###)

marizda

Beloved Servant
Father God,

Thank you for this brand new day. I pray for your guidance and protection from those who want to destroy me. I pray for a courageous heart and I pray that my patience and understanding will grow more for the people who need it from me. May I be able to bear it all. Thank you Father God! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!
 
I pray for your protection, guidance and the strength to carry on trusting in our saviour. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and humility. Thank You for Your constant love, protection, and guidance in my life. Lord, tomorrow as I go for my father’s court case, I ask for Your presence to go before us. Grant wisdom to everyone involved, fairness in judgment, and a positive...
Replies
9
Views
188
Heavenly Father, As we begin this new week here in our homeland, ###, we lift everything to You with grateful hearts. Thank You for the gift of life, for peace, and for allowing us to experience this season with hope. Lord, we pray for a positive, happy, and blessed week ahead. Fill our home...
Replies
5
Views
252
Prayer request for blessings. I am seeking to rent a house or a nice apartment. Lord Jesus bless my efforts. I am seeking a job with more money. The Bible says you have not because you ask not. Well, I am asking for mighty blessings. I found a place that I would love to have but they do not...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom