The enemy is using the spirit of rejection, abandonment, from childhood traumas by using people to ignore me, makimg me feel and question why people are acting this way with me. They see me in church but dont greet me and its not just one person but several. As a sneer i see whats happening and...
My family and I have been going through a lot lately and I'm asking the heavenly father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that we can take our Authority and cancel every demonic assignment right now cancel every scheme of the evil one against my oldest daughter all that she's going...
I have been feeling like death and been heavily attacked by a witchcraft coven. They anointed me and have been torturing me and my loved ones and the church and body of Christ. They have been trying to cause me to be socially awkward, negative energy, and cursing me to cause me to have a...