Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear family, I trust that you are doing well. May you kindly assist me with your prayers. I need a financial breakthrough from God of just $### so that i may clear my outstanding debts and start over on a clean slate. This is causing me sleepless nights and anxiety as I recently discovered that...
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray for my teeth and nerves. I‘m in pain for 2 years now. And I feel very anxious since I can’t find any rest in my mind. Every night i grind with my teeth which is making everything even worse. I feel like giving up. I need jesus so much! Thank you very much for praying! God bless you all!
Replies
11
Views
342
Lord, I pray that my dental appointment will be successful and that I would be free from all tooth/ gum issues.. in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom