Prayer for ### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters I ask for your support in prayer that the department of rehabilitation will continue to assist me financially for my schooling after I relapsed, I am going to be calling the counselor in a couple of minutes I know that God is in control I also ask for a true repenting heart...
Replies
9
Views
171
Heavenly Father, help me grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally, professionally, and personally. Give me wisdom to make better decisions, discipline to remain consistent, courage to face challenges, and humility to keep learning. Transform my character, strengthen my gifts, and increase my...
Replies
12
Views
116
I am praying and believing to make progress in being productive toward goals and visions. I need prayer to overcome distractions and any other hinderances. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom