Prayer for ### and ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My problem is that the leader of the African National congress has not submitted the list of chosen candidate councillors who are chosen by the communities for Local Elections so I pray that the comfort can grant them leave to amend the list as so that they can represent the communities in the...
Replies
13
Views
73
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray for this organisation which now is fighting against each other,the incompetent leader snabbed almost ### candidate councillors as he has not send their list to the IEC and the problem is they were chosen by the communities the case will be...
Replies
11
Views
50
Today I am taking my second attempt to do a road test please Jesus take the wheel and give me strength and faith to pass my test prayers please
Replies
15
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom