Prayer for ###, ###, and ###

MJ0531

Disciple of Prayer
God please bless my family, guide my children, protect them, bless them. Today is their birthdays, well actually my girl on the 20th my boy on the 21st. Happy birthday ♥️

Please keep the enemy away..pray to keep my ### mind clear. Please pray that he can forgive me..clear his heart and mind from negative thinking, that is hurting our relationship. We love each other very much...I refuse to let the evil one try to ruin us. To try to make us fight, and hurt each other, I will leave it to God...I will pray, pray, and pray ...
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
God please bless my family, guide my children, protect them, bless them. Today is their birthdays, well actually my girl on the ###th my boy on the ###th. Happy birthday ♥
Please keep the enemy away..pray to keep my ### mind clear. Please pray that he can forgive me..clear his heart and mind from negative thinking, that is hurting our relationship. We love each other very much...I refuse to let the evil one try to ruin us. To try to make us fight, and hurt each other, I will leave it to God...I will pray, pray, and pray ...

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
182
Please pray with me for a miraculous breakthrough of the power and the love of Jesus Christ today for my birthday for my ex-boyfriend to come back and be able to talk to me and bring healing back into our life and bring healing back into our relationship, even if we don’t get back together, at...
Replies
12
Views
146
Father, I commit my birthday preparation and year ahead into Your hands. Let Your favour go before me in my work, relationships, and plans. Give me grace to obey, courage to pursue my calling, wisdom to recognize opportunities, and strength to walk in purpose. May my life reflect Your goodness...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom