Prayer for ### and ###!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]### and I are co-workers in a ministry to the Lord! Between us, however there are some tensions and misunderstandings! Pray that the Lord greatly enhance, strengthen and bless the relationship between me and ###! Pray that the Lord will reconcile all differences and misunderstandings between us and sow God's love forever! Pray the Lord to build a superb friendship between me and ### that will last forever! Amen! God bless you!. [/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please calm my heart while I wait for ### to respond. Take away my anxiety, my overthinking, and the fear that something is wrong between us. Please watch over ### and guide his heart. If everything between us is okay, give me peace and patience. If there is something I need to know...
Replies
13
Views
155
Dear God, I come to You tonight with a heart that misses the person I love. You know everything that's happening between us, even the things we haven't said out loud. Please soften both of our hearts and remove any anger, pride, hurt, or misunderstanding between us. If it is Your will for us to...
Replies
12
Views
177
Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom