Prayer for ### and ###!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]### and I are co-workers in a ministry to the Lord! Between us, however there are some tensions and misunderstandings! Pray that the Lord greatly enhance, strengthen and bless the relationship between me and ###! Pray that the Lord will reconcile all differences and misunderstandings between us and sow God's love forever! Pray the Lord to build a superb friendship between me and ### that will last forever! Amen! God bless you!. [/SIZE]
 
May Holy Spirit guide both of you and build up your relationship more strength. Amen. 
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please calm my heart while I wait for ### to respond. Take away my anxiety, my overthinking, and the fear that something is wrong between us. Please watch over ### and guide his heart. If everything between us is okay, give me peace and patience. If there is something I need to know...
Replies
13
Views
156
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
12
Views
126
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom