Prayer for ### and ###'s Health

Nikki60

Humble Prayer Partner
I am requesting prayer for my mother and cousin. My mother is diabetic and has been having some issues with tiredness and the cause is not known. She has a doctor's appt in 2 weeks and I pray she has good results and that whatever the problem is it’s an easy fix.

My cousin has RA and Lupus and is also dealing with issues financially.

I worry about both of them constantly to the point of putting my well-being and health on the back burner. Please pray that everything works out for both of them and they are healed by his stripes. Please include them in your prayers. Their names are ### and ###.
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You for loving me Jesus! Amen.


:D Remember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).
 
I prayed for the Good Shepherd to carry you in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer...In Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mum, ###. I have discovered that she has early onset of dementia. She has a lot of unhealthy life style choices that I struggle to communicate to her properly for I am unwell mentally myself. Please pray that she may start planning her week around Church on Sunday, that she...
Replies
11
Views
156
My dad is almost ### and he's been having some health issues lately he says his heart bothers him and he's overweight and diabetic and just had surgery on his foot not too long ago so he has trouble getting around. He is also having trouble sleeping. I just worry about him and I pray that God...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please pray for my mother who isn’t feeling well. She is lightheaded, having headaches and feeling nervous and shaky. Please pray that things turn around for her and she gets better, she has a doctor appointment next week. Please, please, please pray that she starts to feel better and nothing...
Replies
6
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom