Prayer For ### And ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter debwatts8898
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debwatts8898

Guest
Please keep me and my family in your prayers today. I suffer from panic attacks and I am having a bad day with them. Please pray that God will make sure that I have the finances to make my bills. I struggle with worrying over the bills and that in turn makes me have the panic attacks. I just want peace in my heart. God knows the other issues that I need in my life. I am thankful that I have the job that I have even with the stress at work. Thank you in advance for your prayers and God bless you. I feel like I am being selfish in asking for prayer when there are so many out there that are in worse shape than I am.
 
Lord Jesus Pls be with this woman, help her not to panic, give her your peace and comfort. I know what panic attacks do Lord and asking that you would pls take this from this woman. Pls Bless her and her finances, help her debt disperse! ###
 
I know how you feel. I occasionally suffer from panic attacks. They are a very horrible feeling, but they do go away eventually. Remember that God never gives you more than you can handle. I pray for God to lighten your load. And whatever the reason for your panic attacks, I see mine as preparing me for something great to do in life that will require great strength in a time of great stress and anxiety. See it as God preparing you for something great. God, please relieve this kind person of their suffering. Bring peace and calm to their body and their mind. And always hold them up with your strength, and reach out to them as they reach out to you.
 
*praying for you*

I know how you feel....

Have faith.

God bless. :)
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including you and your family.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord help ### with finances, panics, and peace. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently my family has been going through a wave of attacks, first last week my parents fought to the point of even divorce looking like an option, and after peace reigned, there are multitudes of bills that came recently, too much to handle, and it even goes as far as possible arrest, please...
Replies
11
Views
171
I pray for my family to be protected and covered by the blood of Jesus. I pray that my son will also be protected in his school and wherever he goes, in Jesus mighty name . I pray that all of my delay bills shall be paid off in Jesus mighty name . I pray for Fire to burn down every plans of the...
Replies
10
Views
54
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom