Prayer For ### And ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter debwatts8898
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

debwatts8898

Guest
Please pray for me and my family today. I am having a hard time with panic attacks today due to stress of finances, home life, and stress at work. I thank God that I have a job. I am resorting to alcohol to get some relief which in turn creates bigger problems. My husband drinks so it is readily available. I have asked for forgiveness and I need the strength to quit. Please pray that God will give me the strength to leave it alone. I just want to be happy again. I want peace in my heart. I need a miracle with my finances. Please don't bash me; I am trying really hard and unless you are in the situation, it is hard to comprehend. I thank God for so many blessings that he has given to me and my family. This year has been hard. My 91-year-old granny went to be with the Lord on June 29th and then August 9th my 14 and a half year old dog passed away. I miss them both so much. I am still trying to get used to my dog not being in the bed with me. I know in time God will heal the pain.
 
Oh lord, speak to her and comfort her heart...she is in need of support and love...lord grant her peace, joy and bless her with holy spirit...in your precious name I submit my prayers amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request with a Yes and Amen!!! Pray about everything and worry about not one thing.

God takes care of what belongs to Him!!!
 
There is so much pain in her heart O Lord

wipe away the tears from their eyes

You said when you come to take us away, where Her grandmother is

There is no more death or mourning or crying or pain,

I am sure her grandmother was in a lot of pain as well when she was here on earth

But now the old order of things has passed away

Now O Lord ### is having a hard time coming to understand that you have her grandmother in your hands According Revelations 21:4

Relieve her from the pain even as she drinks that beer and she wonders about all the loss she has been through. Right where she is Lord I ask for your peace that surpasses ALL understanding.

Show her that there is no where you will not find her, Like David realized in PSALM 139:8-12

If I go up to the heavens, you are there;

if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,

if I settle on the far side of the sea,

even there your hand will guide me,

your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me

and the light become night around me,”

even the darkness will not be dark to you;

the night will shine like the day,

for darkness is as light to you.

Show her father that even in the predicament she is in now you knew it according to your word Psalm 139:16

All the days ordained for her

were written in your book

before one of them came to be.

And may she rest in that peace, Father, that you have Got her right in your arms:

My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body. (Psalms 139:15-16)

Show her father that you know her most intimate thoughts so she can rest in you, she is tired father and feels alone she reaches out to her husband and the only way she knows how to be with her husband and express herself intimately how she is hurting is join her husband in a drink, show her father that your too know her most intermediate thoughts and fears as well and you know how to fix them better than any man would, even though he is her husband, you are her creator, Show her rest how to rest in you O Lord, Our father, Jesus Christ Amen.
 
Lord please hear the prayers for ###,

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy." (Psalm 126:5)

Dear God, my heart and mind are open to You. May your gentle peace fill my being. In your Presence, I Am the presence of peace. Inner peace is the essence of my being. My mind is calm, clear, and certain.

I am comforted by your loving embrace, God. I surrender all my worries and concerns to you knowing that your eternal and everlasting spirit upholds and sustains me in all that I do. My inner peace is strengthened by our connection.

As I join my heart and mind with yours, dear God, I feel your peace infusing my entire being, keeping my sense of inner peace strong and secure.

To You, beloved God, I let go of struggle, strife, and challenge in my life. In the comfort of your peaceful presence, I am whole, fulfilled, and at peace.

God, my inner peace is the result of your soothing presence. Your essence calms the storms around me and leads me ever deeper into the place of perfect inner peace where our minds are joined. As I focus my mind on Your peaceful presence, I release all thought and melt in the comfort and safety of Your love. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
God lead her not into testing and temptation, deliver her from evil and help her in every way in Jesus name. Amen. Amen.
 
Father asking for emotional comfort from death here on earth praying from relief from alcohol and the temptation for it to disappear. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening everyone, Me and my mother are asking for prayers for my brother. we declare psalms 91 over my brother. He is having a hard time in dealing with his emotions because he was hurt by a family member and several friends and he is having such a hard time getting over it and letting it...
Replies
13
Views
134
Recently my family has been going through a wave of attacks, first last week my parents fought to the point of even divorce looking like an option, and after peace reigned, there are multitudes of bills that came recently, too much to handle, and it even goes as far as possible arrest, please...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear prayer team, I am requesting special intercessory prayer for God's protection and care over me and my family from attacks of various kinds. Please pray that God will send a protective wall of angels around us, and for the precious protection of the blood over everything in our lives and...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom