PRAYER FOR A SUCCESSFUL EXAM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please grant wisdom and knowledge to my daughter as she take her exam today. Bless her and her classmates so that they may be able to pass their lab exams. We seek your help becaise we know you alone can help them make it. This we ask in your precious name Lord, Amen
Replies
11
Views
125
I am a teacher. I am going to watch over state exam. Please pray that everything will be ok, smooth and easy going. No problems or complications. Favor from coordinators/leaders and principals. All people at the state exam, especially teachers and authorities WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACES...
Replies
8
Views
117
Please pray for me as I prepare for the ACPHR exam. I ask that everything will go smoothly and that I will be able to complete all the requirements in time. I pray that I may be given the opportunity to take and pass the exam, and if it is God’s will, to be among the top notchers. May the Lord...
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom