Prayer For A Spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peetzie

Prayer Partner
Please pray that I find a man to love and who will love me in return. A man with whom I can spend the rest of my life with and who will accept me completely. Most of all, a man who loves God and who will inspire and teach me to love God better. In Jesus's name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God bless in your quest to find a spouse. I too am single and know how difficult the loneliness is. Put your trust in the Lord that he has a plan for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am a single man coming to ###. My income is not high. i did not have time to mix with people and i have to work long hours in order to make ends meet. Lord, i came to know that it is not your will for me to get married through fortune telling. If it is not your will for me to get married...
Replies
10
Views
174
Heavenly Father, I come before you today, acknowledging that You are the author of love and the giver of every good gift. Lord, I earnestly desire to have a godly spouse to share my life with, someone who loves You first and seeks to walk in Your ways. I pray that you would make him a man after...
Replies
10
Views
179
Dear God, Please lead those waiting for a Godly spouse into Your perfect will. Prepare their hearts to love well, walk in wisdom, and trust Your timing. Shape them into people of character, faith, and peace, and bring the right person at the right time. We ask for a spouse who loves You...
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom