SoulPlayer

Faithful Servant
Asking prayer for a spiritually corrupt and rogue family member engulfed in jealousy and doing all he can to bring me down. Asking the Lord to judge the situation and expose ### and the issue, that his works have the opposite effect. That there be no hindrances or retaliation of the enemy.
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen![/COLOR]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Help and encourage all of us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless us all to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, and all that You have done and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray the Family Prayer
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Please keep me in your prayers as I start working toward getting my CDL. I’m really trying to make a change in my life and get out of the rough situation I’m in. I’m hoping getting my CDL will give me a real opportunity to become more stable, support myself, and build a better future. At the...
Replies
14
Views
195
Feel that am down and fighting endless battles. Everything seem delayed all round. I need strength to fight on and focus on Jesus.
Replies
12
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom