Prayer for a promotion at work.

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your divine favor and blessing on ###'s life. We thank You for the work You have already done in her life and the opportunities You have provided. We ask that You would open the door for a promotion at work. We pray that You would give her the wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions and the courage to take the necessary steps to achieve success. We ask that You would give her favor with her superiors and that You would give her the strength and perseverance to continue to work hard and strive for excellence. We ask that You would provide her with the resources she needs to succeed and that You would give her the courage to take risks and move forward. We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness to answer in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me to declare that I have already received the promotion I applied for in my place of work, Almighty God’s favour is upon me concerning the promotion and I will get it miraculously and I will have a big testimony! In Jesus Mighty Name I pray!!! Amen!!!
Replies
6
Views
276
Please pray for me justice work, promotion, favor, work, truth will be revealed wrongdoing, justice for me, that everything owed to be working in the kitchen to be paid asap, lord open doors justice, get new specials on my shifts. Stop all favoritism work, fighting over tips, twisted lies cover...
Replies
13
Views
118
In name God, I need prayers for Promotion at work, that owners' heart change, kindness grant me promotion. Thank you so much.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom