Prayer For A Place To Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I pray that we'll be accepted to rent the little house that I looked at today. I am nervous about one or two things on my credit and for my ###'s credit. He had a couple tickets for drunk in public and I'm not sure what else since he turned ###. He is getting his life together though. I pray that it doesn't affect the landlords decision.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Father let the Landlord see the person who has moved on and repented of his sin. Amen!
 
I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request.

Proclaim It….

I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days.

Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus.

God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted.

My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God.

My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets.

I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life and my family’s life. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!
 
Bless this family and let the landlord see them through Your Eyes, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in myself my daughters my mom and who we want to be with who THATS A GOOD THING FOR US THAT WE want to Marry greatly our pets greatly gets our own place to live STAY WITH OUR PASSPORTS WE ARE REDEEMED EVERY DAY GREATLYYYYYYYYY FROM HAVING TO BE TRAPPED IN ### COVERED WITH TORMENTING DEMONS...
Replies
10
Views
189
My friend has a serious illness that is getting worse, and needs a supportive place to live and a job he can do, or else he will have to go to a shelter. Please pray for him.
Replies
7
Views
109
Life in myself my mom my 3 offsprings our pets get to travel move out of State country greatly. Where I can get a the black classy lady hat i have been trying to get for over 6 months a very classy black hat from ###. No more undead scourge
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom