Prayer For A Place To Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father, I pray that we'll be accepted to rent the little house that I looked at today. I am nervous about one or two things on my credit and for my ###'s credit. He had a couple tickets for drunk in public and I'm not sure what else since he turned ###. He is getting his life together though. I pray that it doesn't affect the landlords decision.
 
Praying for you my friend. Trust in the Lord and don't worry about anything. The Lord is control and will provide you with that house if that's is his plan for you, amen
 
Be Encouraged. Trust God. He will supply all your need according to His riches and glory.

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request.

This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.



In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You.

default_heart2.gif
Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###



Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You and God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.
 
Praying for your family situation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in myself my daughters my mom and who we want to be with who THATS A GOOD THING FOR US THAT WE want to Marry greatly our pets greatly gets our own place to live STAY WITH OUR PASSPORTS WE ARE REDEEMED EVERY DAY GREATLYYYYYYYYY FROM HAVING TO BE TRAPPED IN ### COVERED WITH TORMENTING DEMONS...
Replies
10
Views
189
My friend has a serious illness that is getting worse, and needs a supportive place to live and a job he can do, or else he will have to go to a shelter. Please pray for him.
Replies
7
Views
109
Life in myself my mom my 3 offsprings our pets get to travel move out of State country greatly. Where I can get a the black classy lady hat i have been trying to get for over 6 months a very classy black hat from ###. No more undead scourge
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom