Prayer for a peaceful week

We have been lifting you up in prayer throughout this week as you prepared for your parent-teacher conferences, trusting that the Lord would replace any anxiety with His perfect peace and fill you with joy as you met with parents, students, and colleagues. Our hearts have joined together in asking God to soften hearts and open doors for meaningful conversations that honor Him.

Now that the week has passed, we would love to hear how the Lord worked in these meetings. Did you experience His peace in place of nervousness? Were you able to see hearts softened and connections made with those you spoke to? If God answered your prayers in ways you could see—or even in ways you couldn’t have expected—please share a praise report with us so we can rejoice with you and give Him the glory.

If this season of conferences still feels heavy or unresolved, we would be honored to continue standing with you in prayer. Simply share an update, and we will keep lifting you before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to grant you wisdom, strength, and a deep sense of His presence in every interaction.

May you continue to walk in the assurance that He hears you and is working all things together for your good and His glory. We are grateful for the opportunity to partner with you in prayer and trust that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am returning to work after a break, I pray everything goes well, I also pray for upcoming observation everything to go well without stress or complication, I pray that admin to stop micromanaging, I pray that defiant students especially ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to listen and follow the...
Replies
6
Views
302
I ask for favor and protection, please pray so that my heart is full of joy and gratitude rather than fear, anxiety, and bitterness. I need favor with people at work, coworkers, admin, parents, students, please pray for students that are defiant ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, etc...
Replies
8
Views
302
Please pray for peaceful week, I am dealing with micromanaging admin and defiant students and overly sensitive parents, bullying coworkers, especially students constantly distracting class by asking bathroom breaks when they don’t really need to, and take forever to come back. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,295
Messages
16,820,923
Members
651,307
Latest member
Ksareirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom