Prayer For A New Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter ninikia12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ninikia12

Guest
please pray that the lord bless me with enough money to get into this ### which will be my own home in the name of Jesus
 
In Jesus name I pray for a financial blessing.

My God shall supply all of your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus..Phil 4:9
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me and my family receive a new home. We were forced out of our residence because the landlord wanted to turn the house into his office. He gave us ### days to get out. Now we live in a rat infested house. Please pray for us. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
171
Life in I get a new home to Stay in with my 2 cats greatly thats a good thing I get a job thats a good thing that I’m a secret I can move forward live in peace & harmony preferably by the beach greatly..Life in I get to move out of California it’s to hard on me here everyday it’s not in Gods...
Replies
10
Views
128
Abba Father bless me with a lease approval and the money to move with in spite of my circumstances. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom