Prayer For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Japheth u

Guest
Greeting to you in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Brother my name is ###, from ### My age is ### years completed my B.E. in Mechanical engineering This year, from past one month i am searching for a good Job but still not yet found a good Job, i am a very big failure in my life,i am really heart broken man, but still i belive in Jesus, in his words, i read the bible every day, and i pray day and night for his grace and help. i am alone staying in ### my parents stay in another city.i am helpless but still i have a hope in our Lord that he will somehow help me from my problem, Dear brother Please pray for me, brother i am really heart broken when i see the condition of my life, Please Pray for me.
 
Lord please be with ### and bring into his life people who can care and help him at a lonely difficult time. Please reveal your plan for him and renew his spirit with your unconditional love. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with full of joy in his heart. Please help his life to be filled with activities. Please give him a very good job as nothing is impossible to You. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
347
Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
121
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom