Prayer for a job

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord I do desperately need a job in ###. I do ask you to guide me, to help me and show me what to do. I ask you for your wisdom and to go step for step with me. Lord I do thank you that you are in control.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
193
Dear lord I’m sorry that I so seldom come to you. Maybe that’s why I feel like I’ve lost everything right now. I want so badly to get an offer on the job I’ve been interviewing for. I’m so scared that I may not- and I have no idea what I’ll do. If this is the right thing, please be with me and...
Replies
8
Views
106
I'm praying to get a job as soon as possible. Preferably one that I like. I feel like applying is getting me nowhere, even for jobs that say they're hiring immediately. I really need to make money to take care of myself and my kids. I did have an assignment last week for data entry. But it was...
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom