Prayer For A Good Week And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshdb1

Humble Servant
I pray that I continue to remain optimistic about the next couple of weeks and that I do well on my final this week. I also pray that God protects my family from danger and that He continues to heal my sick ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear God,

Help ### do good on finals. Lord touch ###'s grandma with your healing hand. Jesus surround them with your holy angels. I rebuke any demons around them.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For me,My Spouse and Our Family For him to live a very long life so that we may have one together Pray for our baby to not have fever that he got today and For everything to be ok at his doctor's app and that I can get him one this week and A skin prob he has to be healed, For our...
Replies
12
Views
114
So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
390
If people could pray for a better week. The last month has been a challenge of a lifetime. Im still showing up and doing what i can. But would be nice to have a more peaceful week. In Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom