Prayer for a godly husband

Esther@29

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings in the name of Jesus.
I'm a ### yr old woman waiting upon the Lord for a godly man. Plz pray that God would send the right person in His time. I've been waiting for long now.
Regards
###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Greetings in the name of Jesus.
I'm a ### yr old woman waiting upon the Lord for a godly man. Plz pray that God would send the right person in His time. I've been waiting for long now.
Regards
###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband provided exactly for me. I am ### and single for a very long time.
Replies
8
Views
130
I need a divine alignment with the right man. I am being overcome. There are marriage requests from Muslims, men who are worldly, and now I am being humiliated by the pursuit of married men. I didn’t have the same desire for marriage and motherhood as my peers but now I understand there is an...
Replies
8
Views
111
I am praying the Lord will bless me with a loving Christian husband because I do not have a family and I am craving a Christian family. I am also praying I find my satisfaction in the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom