Prayer for a extreme impossible obedience

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you before the Lord for your desire to walk in extreme impossible obedience to His commandments, statutes, laws and ways, and to fall in line seamlessly in obedience according to the time of your birth and according to the plans and wishes of God at that time. We have been praying with you for favor, favor, favor and for miracles, miracles, miracles and for blessings, blessings, blessings, and for the extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundant and abounding glory of God to be revealed all over the world through your life. We have also stood with you in faith and prayer against principalities and powers of darkness in high places, remembering Ephesians 6:12, and asking God to strengthen you to walk in full obedience by His grace, remembering John 14:15 and Deuteronomy 28:1.

We are trusting God with you for His perfect will to be done and for His power to make possible what seems impossible for His glory.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray that the Lord will grant you grace and strength to walk in complete obedience, that He will pour out His favor upon you, release miracles and blessings in abundance, guard you from the schemes of darkness, and cause His glory to rest upon you and overflow to the world around you. We ask all these things in Jesus Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for impossible obedience with respects to GOD. I stand on the word and claim it solemnly as the word of GOD says 'with GOD ALL things are possible '. I pray that you stand with me is faith, agreement and prayer. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
11
Views
71
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray that I may be salt of the earth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
11
Views
157
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like for you to pray for me to be like the wise virgins. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom