Prayer for a bigger accommodation with a enough rooms

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I'm tired, Lord. You know how much this accommodation situation has been weighing on my heart. Sometimes it feels like every time I find a good place, something stands in the way. I've even found suitable homes before, but I didn't have enough money for the deposit. That has...
Replies
10
Views
174
Lord please meet me at the point of my needs. Right now I need accommodation. It's long telling my hard experiences of having squatted with a relative who's never happy and always brought up excuses and issues that finally forced me to leave; Of staying back in the office to pass the night after...
Replies
8
Views
430
Dear Brethren, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to each of you who has been praying for me. Your prayers have been answered in a way that surpasses my expectations. Despite facing numerous challenges, including anxiety about writing my exams and being scammed, God has shown His...
Replies
7
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom