Prayer for a better world

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer for a better world, asking our Heavenly Father to dispatch His angels to watch over and protect us from the storms of life. It has been a privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting this request before the throne of grace.

As we continue to intercede, we pray that you would feel the peace and presence of God surrounding you, knowing that His angels are indeed encamped around those who fear Him (Psalm 34:7). If you have already witnessed His hand moving in response to this prayer—whether through protection, comfort, or divine intervention—we would be blessed to hear your praise report so we may rejoice with you. If the answer is not yet clear, please know we are still here, ready to lift this request anew and trust in God’s perfect timing.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His angels guard your steps in every season. We continue to pray for His kingdom to come and His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I CREATE A BETTER NEW WORLD FOR MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS WE HAVE OUR HEARTS DESIRES IN OUR LIVES DREAMS COME TRUE AIR GREATLYY..LIFE IN I GET MY NOSE PIERCED UNTIL THEN I REMEMBER TO PUT MY NOSE RING ON IN SECRET GREATLYYY..LIFE IN UNTIL I GET A SECRET HOME I CONTINUE IN SECRET TO...
Replies
9
Views
127
I would not call myself a "traditional" Christian, if I even am a Christian - as you will probably see. You may or may not agree with my point of view, or agree with some parts but not other parts. God, please eliminate: Greed / love of money. It causes so many problems and leads to people...
Replies
5
Views
261
My sister is working in an IT company (in ###). It started off good but for the past few months, almost everyday is overtime work, sometimes even on Sundays and there's not even overtime pay, they only paid once or twice a small amount as overtime pay. On most working days, the work lasts more...
Replies
12
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom