Prayer Fir ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter florinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

florinda

Guest
Please pray for the touch of the Holy Spirit on ###, the ### will Make possible for me to take ### to church for prayer, ### is back on drugs and is LOST in the ###. I believe the power of prayer.
 
Father I pray for the drugs to be removed from ### and that he finds his way to church and healing for the evil that is in his way. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband to stop drinking and got to protect him and our family and marrige from seen and unseen danger. I’ve prayed this for years and I’m tired . When he’s sober he’s such a good person. But when he’s drinking it’s a gamble of what kind of mood he’ll be in. He has been...
Replies
12
Views
174
Dear Jesus I come before you standing in the gap for two of my loved ones . ### and my granddaughter ###. ###’s diabetes has taken a toll on her sugar and mobility my granddaughter was born with a legion in her brain which has affected her right hand and foot I believe with all my heart that...
Replies
14
Views
168
Heavenly Father, Thank You for loving me and for saving me through Jesus Christ. Today I give my whole life to You. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and help me to become more like Jesus every day. Forgive my sins. Remove pride, fear, worry, unbelief, laziness, impatience and anything that keeps me...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom