Prayer: Extraordinary Love

Dear Lord,

Thank You for today. Thank You for our marriage. Thank You for the love we share. Thank You for the opportunities You have given us to express our love toward each other. We pray You would help us to see each other as You see us. We pray we would recognize our love as extraordinary. We pray we would never see our marriage as ordinary. We know You have brought us together for purpose. We pray Your will would be done in our marriage and that others would see our extraordinary love and know it is from You in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯 FOLD GREATLY MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR COMES IN FOR ME TO LIVE AND GET A BOAZ HUSBAND THATS HELLA FINE MY ACCURACY IS ON POINT I GET READY LOOKING HOT AS CAN BE FIND A GREAT GUY FIR ME ON TINDER GREATLY I GET ON A GOOD DATE 📅 ROUTINE OF DATES UNTIL I GET A BOAZ NORMALIZED...
Replies
10
Views
39
Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
319
🐑 No One Can Come to Jesus Unless You Draw Them, Father, John 6:44 🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus said, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day," Jn 6:44. Thank You for the honesty of The Way, THE Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we...
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom