Prayer: Companionship Is A Must In Marriage

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of marriage. Thank You for my husband and the gift of companionship we have. I pray that You move powerfully in our marriage and in other marriages and bless us all with the gift of companionship. I pray for husbands and wives who have drifted apart, may You consume them with Your love and ignite their passion for one another. Give them a desire to experience companionship with their spouse. Give them peace when they hang out together and encourage them to be transparent with one another. May marriage be set on fire with desire, may husbands and wives encounter true joy, sincere friendship, and extraordinary experiences in Jesus’ Name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Impress on our hearts the importance of pursuing one another regularly. In our companionship, inspire us to be playful when one of us wants to play and a comfort when one of us is overwhelmed with sadness. May Your wisdom guide us to know how to be good company for each other. Lord...
Replies
0
Views
58
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
132
I know it seems selfish to ask for prayer for this when there is so much going on in the world, but I have spent most of my life alone. It seems like I only have success professionally but personally I am always alone romantically and platonically. I’ve spent years praying for contentment in...
Replies
6
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,730
Messages
16,814,370
Members
650,979
Latest member
Naliarianard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom