Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of friendship. Thank You for the people who are in my life and are willing to walk through life with me. I pray my friendships would continue to grow and that we would become even closer. Remind me to give them permission to speak into my life. Show me how to love them and how to be a good friend to them. Use me to be a blessing to my friends and help me to see how they are blessing me in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. My close friend is ###. We are very close friends who grew up together but lost touch for many decades until recently. I'm trying to take it past the friendship stage into the romantic stage. I pray to God every day that he would open her eyes and heart to this. So far I've seen...
Replies
8
Views
30
I humbly ask for prayers during a time in my life where I feel emotionally overwhelmed, hurt, and uncertain. Good health for me and my parents and wisdom and strength in my graduate studies and blessings in my work. I am going through challenges in my marriage and have been feeling deeply...
Replies
6
Views
191
I am a follower of Christ, married to my husband for 11 years, a mother of two kids, and the owner of a large business. We moved to a new state a few months ago and have been very grateful for the fresh start it has brought us. The Lord has been very good to me throughout the ups and downs of my...
Replies
7
Views
587
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom