Prayer: Best Friends

Dear Lord,

Thank You for our marriage. Thank You for the relationship we have and that we get to share this life together. We pray our friendship in marriage would continue to grow deep and mature. We pray we would enjoy each other and desire to be present more often with each other. We ask that You would show us how to cultivate our friendship and give us creative ways to spend our time together. Remind us of the value of playing and being silly with each other. Help us to laugh more. We pray our friendship would be strengthened as we seek to bless one another, trust one another, and build each other up. We pray we would be each other’s best friend in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 
I prayed for you and that God also blesses my life and marriage with good friends. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast. Dear Lord, We ask You to show us how to cultivate our friendship. Help us enjoy each other and increase our desire to be fully present with each other, and present more often. Lord, transform our hearts so that we consider the...
Replies
0
Views
308
I am requesting a humble and heart felt prayer for one of my friends who needs christ, he hasn't given his life to jesus yet, even I'm not sure if I've actually given my life to jesus, this verse has come up a lot in so many random places "lord lord but I did this in your name...go away I do not...
Replies
14
Views
97
Praying my best friend ### receives her unemployment payment this week
Replies
10
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom