Prayer Asked For A Sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justaperson

Disciple of Prayer
Dear people,

Tomorrow I wanted to attend church to ask for guidance, but I already feel that my health will not allow this. So I will keep praying this night at home.

I know the Lord hears me, despite the struggles, He has blessed me greatly. But I continue to pray that He might give me a clear sign that will take my doubts and fears about Him away.

I hope everyone is doing well. If you would be so kind, your prayers would truly be appreciated.

May God's love and blessings be upon you,

###.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a sign from the Lord on whether a specific man is my future husband. If this is his will, I pray the Lord will prepare both of us to be Godly spouses and will be the center of our home. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
110
I, ### ### ### of ###, ### ask for prayer I never forget deliverance, nor Good, nor Truth, Light, nor fall away, nor be taken away; A familiar is trying to remain and trying to cause me to forget everything.
Replies
7
Views
118
I ask prayer evil doesn't try and coerce nor coerce me to believe being a "gay Christian" or an abomination whilst being a Christian is acceptable. And I never abuse grace. And I never fall away, have my belly be God, nor mind earthly things.
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom