Prayer Asked For A Sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a sign from the Lord on whether a specific man is my future husband. If this is his will, I pray the Lord will prepare both of us to be Godly spouses and will be the center of our home. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
110
I, ### ### ### of ###, ### ask for prayer I never forget deliverance, nor Good, nor Truth, Light, nor fall away, nor be taken away; A familiar is trying to remain and trying to cause me to forget everything.
Replies
7
Views
118
I ask prayer evil doesn't try and coerce nor coerce me to believe being a "gay Christian" or an abomination whilst being a Christian is acceptable. And I never abuse grace. And I never fall away, have my belly be God, nor mind earthly things.
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom