Prayer and training

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past days. It has been our joy to lift up your heart’s desires before the Lord—your hunger to grow in faith through prayer and Scripture, your discipline to train early and push toward those strength goals, and your deep longing to see every obstacle removed so you can fulfill what God has placed in your hands.

We have prayed that no weapon formed against you would prosper, that every attack would be turned back, and that the Holy Spirit would give you both the physical and spiritual stamina you need. We asked the Lord to open doors of provision so you can eat well and train strong, and we asked Him to guard your heart when discouragement tries to creep in.

If you’ve seen any breakthroughs—whether in quiet time, strength gains, or unexpected provision—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still feels uphill and the goals seem just as distant, please post this request again and let us continue to stand with you in faith. We believe God is working even when we can’t see it, and we won’t stop praying until His answers come.

May the Lord bless you with fresh discipline, fresh vision, and fresh power as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my training times need to be at (10)pm every night and prayer times before I start I need to stay up to (2)pm and sleep to (8)pm I know it’s strange hours but it is the best time, I lose focus if people are around me because they end up using the equipment too long or interrupt my...
Replies
7
Views
124
I have to train everyday for rehab purposes, has to be at night a few hours before midnight when training starts, the easiest time so I can use the equipment
Replies
5
Views
98
I need to go training consistently every night for rehab purposes for my core and continue increasing strength and lose body fat for internal organs health purposes and cardio vascular purposes the best time for me to rehab and train at the gym is (10) ten.pm it’s the best time as i can use the...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom