PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DIVORCE SPIRIT OF DIVORCE, IN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DIVORCE

SPIRIT OF DIVORCE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOU CANNOT LIVE IN THE MARRIAGE, HOME OR FAMILY OF ### & ###. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAND AND DEMAND THAT YOU REMOVE YOURSELF FROM OUR MARRIAGE, HOME AND FAMILY. DIVORCE, YOU CANNOT SPEAK THROUGH FRIEND OR FAMILY, AND YOU CANNOT LIVE HERE. THE LORD MY GOD SAYS TO YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU, SPIRIT OF DIVORCE, YOU ARE CURSED. YOU ARE CURSED AT THE ROOT. YOUR TREE MUST DIE. YOUR LEAVES MUST WITHER. YOUR FRUIT WILL NOT COME FORTH. DIVORCE, YOU, ARE NOW BOUND, GAGGED, & CHAINED. YOUR EARS ARE DEAF; YOUR EYES ARE BLIND. SPIRIT OF DIVORCE, I DECLARE THAT YOU ARE DEAD BY THE WORD OF THE LORD GOD HIMSELF. GET OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS. WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, NO MAN, NO WOMAN, OR ANY DEVIL IN HELL CAN SEPARATE OR DIVIDE. THE MARRIAGE OF ### & ###. THE SPIRIT OF UNITY AND RECONCILIATION IS AT THIS MOMENT BEING POURED OUT, BY THE LORD GOD HIMSELF OVER THE MARRIAGE OF ### & ###. OUR THREE-FOLD CORD CANNOT BE BROKEN.

JESUS HIMSELF HAS SAID IN MARK 11:24 THAT WHATEVER WE HAVE ASKED FOR IN PRAYER, BELIEVE, TRUST, AND BE CONFIDENT YOUR REQUEST IS GRANTED TO YOU, AND YOU WILL GET IT. SO, SINCE JESUS HIMSELF HAS SAID TO ME THAT MY REQUEST IS GRANTED, I BELIEVE, I KNOW, AND I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE SPIRIT OF DIVORCE IS DEAD AND GONE, THROWN INTO PIT AWAY FROM THE MARRIAGE OF ### & ###. NEVER TO RETURN NEAR US AGAIN. ON THE WORD OF GOD, HIS AUTHORITY AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS, ### & ### ARE FREE FROM THE SPIRIT OF DIVORCE, TODAY, TOMORROW, AND IN THE FUTURE, IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My marriage is under significant attack. Urgent, urgent prayers need for reconciliation and restoration. May the Living God soften my husband's heart and draw him to Himself. May all demonic advice/counsel be rendered ineffective. May he come to repentance. May divorce be stopped in Jesu's name...
Replies
9
Views
338
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
198
I would to pray against the spirit of divorce and single motherhood in my family. My bigger sister got married 14 years ago and separated with her husband hardly 4 years later. She currently has one daughter. Another sister of mine ( ### ) got married last year in November and just yesterday she...
Replies
12
Views
538
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,745
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom