Prayer Against The Enemies Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sorry to bother you but I need to be put on a prayer chain to break the legal and financial attacks coming against me. I have a scammer calling me saying he works for Allstate demanding that I pay $500 over the phone or he’ll have my license suspended. Please pray that God would deal...
Replies
9
Views
106
Prayer against the spirit of backwardness. Keep dreaming of former childhood home or mother attacking me in dreams
Replies
7
Views
100
I have been attacked and harassed by witches. Astral projectors. There are monitoring spirits and familiar spirits. Birds follow me and fly out of thin air and are always there. Flies appear suddenly. I've seen spider webs appear on my clothes. Quick silver worm appeared on my blanket when I was...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom