Prayer Against Anger

  • Thread starter Thread starter wale
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wale

Guest
Brethren please pray for me. I am being tormented by the spirit of anger. It engulfs me and cause me to beat my ###. Afterwards I start regretting my actions. I was not like this before now. Please help me in prayers. I love her so much and I don't want her to cry again.
 
Dear Lord, please help this man control his anger. Please help him realize that his anger towards his wife and his physical abuse will hurt not only his wife, but his spirit as well. Help him to not only feel remorse about his treatment of his wife, but help him to take steps to change his behavior, and please allow your heavenly angels to step in and intercede in the event that he should get to a point where he feels unable to control himself. Please protect his wife.
 
I will pray for you. You need to seek and get professional counseling. You need help. Your wife needs professional help. No real man or Christian man will beat his wife. No woman in her right mind, Christian or Non-Christian, would stay in an abusive relationship. You both need professional help.
 
Father God,
I pray for this man yes. I also pray for his wife. I ask that the Blood of Jesus be between this man and his wife during these times of supposed outside spiritual influence. No Christian can be so overcome by the enemy that he loses the ability to choose whether to do right or to do wrong. Maybe what he really needs is a brother to lay hands on him for awhile and then of course pray over him, after a good sound course direction! If he doesn't learn self-control real fast, he will end up in prison where men that beat on women are treated real special. Father, teach this man repentance, give him an idea what it means to be broken and weep instead of his wife. Put a right spirit in him and turn him back to Jesus. I'm so sorry Lord, but I have no pity for cowardice. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Read this as many times as you need to for the manifestation of God to take place in the core of your innermost being...

I command the spirit of anger to release you right now in the Name of Jesus Christ. I speak a dissolving and resolving of anger to peace by the blood of the Lamb, and the Word of my testimony. ### please bow down on bended knees and bury your head at the foot of the cross and repent, all day long if you need to, so you can manage your personal issues and resist this darkness so it will leave you forever.

You do not need to hurt your wife, there is nothing manly or Godly about that. You can either set up some pillows to help you, or if that doesn't work go up against a brick wall for a while with the beating of your hands. You'll figure it out from there! Not everything is the devil's fault. Rise up and be the true man of God He has called you to be!! Repent, repent, repent, and ask God to deliver you from this bondage.

I pray the Holy Spirit will infiltrate you in every fiber of your being and every cell of your body, bringing calm and peace to your innermost being and to your soul. Take some deep breaths and start meditating on the Word of God, and singing songs out loud to God. Humble yourself and seek the face of God! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Please bring peace and love into this person's life. Dear God, replace the angry spirit with compassion, tolerance, kindness and patience. May God embrace you with His love, joy, peace and healing Grace. AMEN!

God's Love & Peace,

###
 
prayers for you my ### Please check your private messages.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would rebuke demons threatening to sexually assault me if I don’t get out of bed. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
181
Please pray that God would destroy the Freemasons stalking harassing and tormenting me in Jesus’ name. That ###, ###, ###, ### and all other masons would be removed in Jesus’ name.
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray for me there is so many slanderous people out there, some have come to me with the voice of Satan and even the judge in the court house asked this person to leave me alone, she is divinely putting me into her captivity because of her lies and selfish gains
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom