Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Creator God, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, retaxing every lesson releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain, I turn to You for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your loving nearness; Grant then that your life and love and joy May flow through me for the healing of others in your name Jesus, Amen.

For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father in Heaven, we come to you in the mighty name of Jesus and ask you to send your healing power to this precious child of God. Thank you for increasing your presence in their life and for comforting them in their recovery time. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
2 Corinthians 1:11 (MSG) You and your prayers are part of the rescue operation—I don’t want you in the dark about that either. I can see your faces even now, lifted in praise for God’s deliverance of us, a rescue in which your prayers played such a crucial part. KEY NOTES * You play an...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I was cured from an uncurable desease and doctors told me that I had less than a year to live. I call on the Lord for healing just as Hezekiah called on God for healing after contracting an incurable desease. Hezekiah went up to the house of the Lord and prayed for healing and mercy. God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom