Prayer †or A Godly Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
Holy Father, You said that it is not good for a man to be alone. Therefore I come to You now, asking for my help meet — a prudent wife from the Lord. She will be bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; for Your Word says that the woman was created for the man and is the glory of the man.

I thank You for a wife who will be like a fruitful vine by the sides of our house, and we shall replenish the earth and have dominion over it according to Your Word.

O Lord my God, You said that a virtuous woman is a crown to her husband. Therefore I come to You now, praising You for a wife who will do me good, and not evil, all the days of her life. She will work willingly with her hands, and strength and honor will be her clothing.

She will stretch out her hands to the poor and needy. She will open her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue, will be the law of kindness.

I thank You for a wife who looks well to the ways of our household and does not eat the bread of idleness. And because she fears You, Lord, our children will call her blessed and I will praise her according to Your Word.

Abba, Father, You said that every wise woman builds her house and a gracious woman retains honor. Therefore I come to You now, thanking You for a holy woman who trusts in You and has a meek and quiet spirit.

Jesus is the head of me, therefore my wife will be subject unto me. Her desire will be towards me and she will submit herself unto me, as unto the Lord. I thank You for a faithful wife who will reverence me and give me honor according to Your Word.

God Most High, You said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord. Therefore I come to You now, vowing that my wife and I will be one flesh. I will cleave unto her for as long as we both shall live. According to Your Word, I decree and declare that whom God has joined together, no man shall put asunder.

I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Godly wife & children: 🙏 Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithfulness and love. If it is Your will, prepare me to be a husband who reflects Christ with humility, wisdom, patience, and love. I pray for my future wife. Draw her close to You, protect her, and continue to shape her into the...
Replies
10
Views
193
A Godly wife & children: 🙏 Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithfulness and love. If it is Your will, prepare me to be a husband who reflects Christ with humility, wisdom, patience, and love. I pray for my future wife. Draw her close to You, protect her, and continue to shape her into the...
Replies
13
Views
191
Prayer to meet a godly wife and for a godly marriage
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom