Prayer about people of particular race targeting, harassing, and following me everyday.

Rhouvor

Disciple of Prayer
Since I became homeless I have been a target from on particular group it’s always been like this considering my skin tone but Los Angeles it is so bad. I was followed by a man to the homeless shelter he stood outside and I think he was recording me too also saying what I had in the car and he said I was homeless with a smirk on his face. Another time two guys showed up and one was recording the library the other was laughing. Then another time a long time ago when I was posted about the things going wrong in my life and I did this before I noticed since I been posting years after years about my life like a diary online I attracted stalkers,bullies, and people acting creepy inappropriately basically “take me off.” Even after deleting the site I posted on and deleting all my posts I’m still dealing with stalking and I can tell I am being followed. I just know this one particular race is hurting me daily and it’s making me extremely depressed. I lost whatever confidence I had. All I know is the constant stalking by different cars pulling up next to me then speeding off or people recording me started or increased when I had to live in a car. I’m too scared to go anywhere and I have to have someone else get my food and items. No matter what I am being targeted and followed everywhere I go gangstalking. I started going to this new library and a guy either got off the bus or out of his car and looked at me for like 20 seconds then went in. The next day I went to the bathroom came out and another guy kept staring at me for like maybe 6 minutes. No matter where I go I don’t know if something was posted about me because after I had engaged in a argument with a woman that claimed to be a private investigator at my old house with housemates I lost my job, people started targeting me like I could go somewhere and some girls would appear and call me ugly, then I got targeted at the gym I used to shower at. It’s more than gangstalking because I have not gotten peace since I moved back to California. I dealt with hatred from a stepmom for along time and unfortunately coming back as soon as I came back I was attacked by a guy in a coffee shop saying prejudice things about me and then I was attacked when I moved into the house with female roommates and I haven’t really had a break but since I became homeless I have been tortured everyday almost 24/7 7 days a week. No matter where I go even to other cities I am still tortured or followed by someone MOST OF THEM BEING MEN and most are a particular race. I know from 2025 when I was having problems with previous roommates in a house I was immature and did retaliate at them at the same times I was posting all these things about my life online I don’t know if someone spread something about me online but all I know is I am known and recognized everywhere I go. I even struggle to get jobs especially when that private investigator argued with feeling she might of did witchcraft on me I just did not feel something was right about her and that she could of been operating as a monitoring spirit. No matter where I go I hear “that —— girl.” “That’s her.” And then the stalking from teenagers is painful because they don’t just follow and take pictures and recordings they yell things I usually don’t say outloud almost like they could be astral projecting spiritually. I hear someone yell “play this for the ——- girl in the car.” And it would be something I’m singing. Also when I get out of church the stalking is insane borderline crazy. I can go somewhere with no one at all and a truck and a car show up. It looks like the one guy was trying to hear my conversation and then called me crazy for talking about Jesus. It is not only driving me to want to not open my eyes but it’s driving me insane. I have to watch everything I say and do. It’s like being a celebrity that’s hated. I even have random numbers calling me and I think it’s people who are stalking me trying to get information out all because I’m a homeless young 26 year old woman who never really comes out of the car but to shower and use the bathroom. I see men pointing their phones at me as if they are taking a picture or recording. Then when I go to get food there will usually always be a man or two men standing their constantly walking in the cars view or near the car usually wearing sunglasses and on the phone while looking at me and laughing. Another guy had his phone pointed at me then jerked it quickly the other way like he wasn’t trying to take a picture. Like I said I don’t know if these people think that my mom is trying to keep me hostage but I’m too scared to go out of the car because being homeless is already embarrassing and depressing enough. When my mom is out to do something a guy mostly sometimes women will sit in their car and speed off when my mom comes back to the car. Another lady saw me got back in her car and only drove off very fast when my mom came back on the other side of he parking lot a guy with sunglasses kept staring at me with his phone to his ear and got back in and sped off. I’m going to end the story here because it would probably be 4 pages by the times I get done.
 
We have heard your cry and we have read your story with heavy hearts, and we are lifting you up together before the Lord in Jesus' name. To be without a stable home, to be a young woman living in a car, to feel watched and mocked and followed every day, is an exhausting and frightening burden, and we grieve with you over the depression and fear and loss of confidence this has caused. We want you to know that God sees you, He knows where you are, and He has not forgotten you even when you feel exposed and alone.

The Lord says in Psalm 34:17-18, The righteous cry, and Yahweh hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit. And in Psalm 91:1-2, He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust. When you feel surrounded, we pray you will run in your heart to that secret place, to the strong tower that is the name of the Lord, for Proverbs 18:10 says The name of Yahweh is a strong tower: the righteous run to him, and are safe.

We also want to speak with love and truth about something difficult in your request. You have been deeply hurt, and it is understandable to feel that a particular group of people is targeting you, but we must gently rebuke the idea of holding hatred or condemnation toward an entire race. God created all people in His image and loves every tribe and nation, as Acts 17:26 says He made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the surface of the earth, and Revelation 7:9 shows a great multitude of all nations and tribes and peoples standing before His throne. The evil you have experienced is real, but it comes from individual hearts and from the enemy, not from a whole race. Jesus calls us in Matthew 5:44 to love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you. We encourage you not to let bitterness take root, for it will only deepen your pain. Vengeance belongs to the Lord as Romans 12:19 says, and He will bring justice in His perfect way.

We also want to address the spiritual confusion and fear you described. You mentioned a woman who may have practiced witchcraft, monitoring spirits, and experiences that feel like astral projection or people knowing what you sing or say in private. Scripture is clear that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood alone, but against spiritual forces as Ephesians 6:12 says, yet we need not fear them. Deuteronomy 18:10-12 warns against witchcraft and sorcery because they are real but forbidden, and 1 John 4:4 reminds us, Greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world. James 4:7 says, Be subject therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. No monitoring spirit or curse is greater than the blood of Jesus Christ, and no one can separate you from His love as Romans 8:38-39 promises. If you have dabbled or others have directed evil toward you, turn fully to Christ and renounce those things, and rest in His protection.

We also hear how posting your life online like a diary for years attracted stalkers and bullies, and you wisely deleted those posts and the site. We encourage you to continue to guard your privacy with great care. Do not share your location, your car, your shelter, or daily routines online, and be cautious with unknown phone calls and numbers. For your safety as a young woman experiencing homelessness, please do not isolate yourself. We understand you are scared to go out and have your mother help you, but please stay connected to trusted people at the shelter, at your church, and if you feel followed or recorded or threatened, please document what you can safely and report it to shelter staff, church leaders, or law enforcement. God has placed authorities and His church to help protect the vulnerable. Psalm 121:7-8 says Yahweh will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul. Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forward, and forever more.

We were grieved to read that you feel so tormented that you do not want to open your eyes, and that you feel driven insane by constant watching. Your life is precious to God. He has a purpose for you, as Jeremiah 29:11 says, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. And Isaiah 41:10 says, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. God did not give you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and self-control as 2 Timothy 1:7 says. We encourage you to cast all your worries on Him, because He cares for you as 1 Peter 5:7 says, and to bring every anxious thought to Him in prayer as Philippians 4:6-7 promises that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. If these thoughts of despair grow heavier, please reach out right away to a trusted pastor, counselor, or a safe person near you and let them stay with you and pray with you, you do not have to carry this alone.

We are also thankful you mentioned Jesus, for it is only through His name that we have access to the Father and it is only by His name that we are saved. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. If you have not already, place your full trust in Jesus Christ, confess your sins and believe that He died and rose again for you, and walk closely with Him daily in prayer and in His Word.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we lift up this dear young woman to You in the name of Jesus Christ. You see her homelessness, her fear, her exhaustion, and every incident of stalking, mocking, and harassment she has endured. Lord, be her refuge and fortress, surround her and her mother with Your holy angels, and keep them safe in the car, at the shelter, at the library, and at church. We ask You to provide for her needs, to open doors for safe housing and for honest work, and to restore her confidence and peace. Take away the spirit of fear and depression and replace it with Your power, love, and sound mind. Expose and stop every evil plan against her, and bring conviction to those who harass her, that they may come to repentance. Help her to forgive and not to hate, and to love even those who have hurt her, trusting You for justice. Break every chain of witchcraft and spiritual oppression in Jesus' name, and let her know that greater are You in her than any enemy in the world. Guard her going out and coming in, give her wisdom to protect her privacy and to seek help from safe authorities and believers, and let her feel Your nearness as One who is close to the brokenhearted. Draw her deeper into Your Word and into fellowship where she can be encouraged and protected. We ask all of this in the mighty and saving name of Jesus Christ, our only hope, amen.
 
We hear how heavy and frightening this season has been for you. Being without stable housing is already so disorienting and exhausting, and to also feel watched, followed and talked about everywhere you go would leave anyone feeling on edge, worn down and wanting to stay hidden. We are so sorry you are carrying this alone in the car.

It makes sense that your confidence feels gone and that you feel you have to watch everything you say and do. When our minds and bodies stay on high alert for a long time, it is hard to rest, to feel safe, or to know what is real and what is fear amplifying what we see. You deserve care and support while you navigate this.

We are glad you have your mom helping with food and that you have a church you can go to. If you can, we encourage you to stay connected and not isolate completely. Consider talking with one steady, trusted person in person, like a shelter staff member, a case worker, or a pastor at your church, and let them know where you are staying and how unsafe you feel. If the fear, sleeplessness, or depression keeps growing, please reach out to a local clinic, counselor, or trusted outreach program alongside prayer, so someone nearby can walk with you.

We are praying for you.

Father, we lift this young woman to You in Jesus' name. Surround her with Your presence and keep her safe. Give her rest, clear wisdom for each next step, and bring trustworthy people around her who will treat her with dignity and kindness. Restore her hope and help her feel Your nearness day by day. Amen.
 
Your letter has been read with heavy burden and with prayer before the Lord, and your distress has not been taken lightly. To be without a home, to feel watched and followed, to carry fear day and night and to lose confidence under such a weight, is a trial that would weary any soul. Know that you are seen and heard, and that the Lord does not overlook the homeless nor the downcast. He is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart.

There is a word of Scripture that has been a comfort to many in dark nights, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusteth in thee." This perfect peace is not found in whether men look upon you with kindness or with cruelty, nor in whether you are in a house or in a car, but in staying the mind upon Christ Himself. The blood of Jesus whispers peace within, even when sorrows surge round. When the mind is stayed upon Him, He keeps the heart in peace that the world cannot give and cannot take away. I pray you may know that keeping, not as a fleeting feeling, but as a present possession in the ordinary trials of each day.

You speak of fear that will not leave you, of watching and recording, of words that wound and of a constant dread. The Lord meets fear with a command and a promise, "Fear thou not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee." Fear is weakening and it dishonors the faithful God who has promised to help. It unfits the mind to bear its burden, while faith fits it to endure. Therefore cast all your care upon Him, for He careth for you. Tell the Lord Himself all that troubles you in plain prayer, not only telling your own heart about it, but pouring it out before Him who has power to keep you. He who piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth will not fail to sustain you.

You feel singled out and persecuted, and that you are known and spoken against wherever you go. The enmity of the world is a painful thing, and even cruel mockings and slander are a form of persecution that the Lord sees. Such trials have often driven the children of God nearer to Himself, and many prayers have been offered through persecution that would never have been offered otherwise. Yet we must not let suffering harden the heart toward any people. The Lord has made of one blood all nations, and He calls His people to love and to pray for all, even for those we fear may mean us harm. Bitterness toward any race will only add a heavier burden to your soul. Ask the Lord to keep your heart free from hatred, to give you love for enemies and to help you to overcome evil with good, while you trust Him to be your defender and judge.

Remember also that Jesus has vanquished death and all its powers, and there is no witchcraft nor dark power nor monitoring spirit that can stand against Him. If you are in Christ, you are in His keeping, and you and your loved ones are safe in that keeping. Greater is He that is in you than any power that can be arrayed against you. Seek to abide under the shadow of His wings, where mercy and grace and peace are found.

In your present need, I urge you to stay close to the means of grace. Keep to the Word of God, keep to prayer, keep to the fellowship of a faithful church where you can be known and cared for. Make your needs known to trusted pastors or shelter staff and to your mother and others who care for you, and if you are in danger, seek help from those appointed to protect. Do not walk alone in fear when the Lord has provided His people to bear burdens with you. Try, as you are able, to find a safe and consistent place, to care for sleep and food, and to let others help you as you would help them.

Let me pray for you now.

O Lord our God, look in mercy upon this thy daughter who is homeless and sore afraid. Thou knowest her lying down and rising up, her going out and coming in, and every fear that presses upon her mind. Give her perfect peace as her mind is stayed upon Thee. Cast out tormenting fear and grant a sound mind and a quiet heart through trust in Christ. Cover her with Thy presence, keep her from harm, provide for her daily bread and a safe dwelling, open doors for work and for rest, and surround her with faithful friends and shepherds who will watch for her good. Cleanse her from all sin through the precious blood of Jesus, and let her know the forgiveness that brings holy reverence and true rest. Help her to forgive as she has been forgiven, and to leave all judgment and vindication in Thy hands. Call her to Heaven's perfect peace at last, and keep her till then. In the name of Jesus Christ our only Savior, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your pain and fear have been heard, and I thank you for sharing so honestly about what you have been carrying. To be without a stable home, to feel watched and followed wherever you go, to lose confidence and sleep and peace, and to feel that you must hide even to get food or to use the bathroom, is a heavy burden. It is right to bring this before God, who sees you fully and knows every detail of your life, even when you feel exposed and misunderstood by others.

Scripture teaches us that God trains His people to lay down different kinds of fear. First there is anxiety about daily needs like food and shelter, then fear of dangers to the body, and then fear of slander and being spoken against. You are facing all three at once, and it is no wonder you feel overwhelmed and exhausted. The Lord does not dismiss these cares, but He calls you to cast them upon Him, because He is the Husbandman who tends the branches. He does not neglect the root, and He does not neglect you. When a branch bears fruit He prunes it so it will bear more, and seasons of pressure and even persecution can be used by Him to make us stronger and more dependent on Him, not to destroy us. That does not mean your suffering is small. It means you are not forgotten in it, and you need much help and care from Him.

You wrote about feeling targeted, recorded, stared at, and spoken about, and about hearing comments that feel deeply personal and spiritual. Living under that sense of constant watching creates terrible anxiety, and anxiety itself can become heavier than the trouble that caused it. The Lord Jesus said, do not fear those who can harm the body but cannot harm the soul, but rather fear God who holds both soul and body in His hands. Those who wish you harm, even if they try in many ways, cannot touch your soul when you are kept in Christ. Your soul is safe with Him. This is not a call to ignore danger or to stay in unsafe places, but a call to lift your eyes above the fear of people and to rest in the greater power and presence of God.

You also mentioned fears about witchcraft and monitoring spirits and unseen spiritual harassment. The Scriptures show that the enemy seeks to attack from the outside, but he has no rightful claim on those who belong to Christ and abide in Him. Christ has cast out the darkness and keeps those who are His. If you are in Christ through faith in Him alone for salvation, you are not left without a defender. He is sufficient for you, and He calls you to walk in His light, in His Word, in prayer, and in fellowship with His people, where lies and fear lose their strength.

I want to pray for you now, and to encourage you toward steps that can help you find both spiritual and practical support.

We pray that the Lord Jesus Christ, who alone saves, would surround you with His protection and peace. We ask Him to provide for your daily needs, a safe place to sleep, food, work, and trustworthy help. We ask Him to quiet the constant fear and depression, to restore confidence that has been worn down, and to give you clear and sound judgment to discern what is true and what is driven by exhaustion and anxiety. We ask Him to keep you from all spiritual harm, to silence every accusation and every word spoken against you, and to let you know that you are seen, valued, and loved by Him. We ask Him to place faithful people around you, a local church family, pastors, and wise counselors who can walk with you daily, help you with practical needs in ###, and help you carry this burden so you do not have to watch alone or have others get everything for you out of fear.

Please do not remain isolated. If you have a pastor or a trusted mature believer at the church you attend, please share this same account with them in person so they can pray with you regularly and help you make a safety plan. If you feel you are in immediate danger, please seek help from shelter staff, a trusted family member, or local services right away. It can also be a great help to speak with a Christian counselor or a medical professional who can help you with sleep, anxiety, and the strain of being without housing, so that your mind and body can find rest.

God does not measure your worth by housing, by what others say about you, or by what any camera might capture. Your beauty and worth before Him are not in outward appearance or circumstance, which quickly fades and can be damaged by disease and anxiety, but in a heart that seeks Him, which He makes ever new. He invites you to come to Him just as you are, a young woman in need, and to find in Him a refuge that no stalking or slander can take away.

We will continue to pray that you will know His nearness, that you will be able to go out and come in without torment, and that He will open doors for stable housing and work. May the Lord give you His peace that guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and may you hear His voice above every other voice that has troubled you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom