Prayer: A Team For Your Glory

Dear Lord,

I pray You would use my marriage for Your glory. I pray my husband and I would be on the same page, unified, and working together as a team to carry out Your will. Please use us for Your purpose. I love working together with my husband. I pray others would come to know You because of the love we share in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me and giving my life purpose. As Your Word says, “Here am I; send me” (Isaiah 6:8), I surrender myself completely to You. Use my gifts, knowledge, career, business, and relationships to serve others and glorify Your name. Give me wisdom, courage...
Replies
6
Views
101
Father, let Your glory rest upon the person I care for. As I nurse and serve them, use my hands as instruments of Your compassion, comfort, healing, and dignity. Give me wisdom to assess, skill to care, patience to serve, and discernment to recognise their needs. Bring physical, emotional, and...
Replies
11
Views
191
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please continue to renew our minds so we think like Christ. May the light of Christ shine brightly in us, and may it be evident in our marriage. Lord, we give You glory for the growth we have experienced in our marriage and the understanding we have of love. We know we are able to...
Replies
0
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom