We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to come before the Lord on your behalf, asking Him to renew your strength and fill you with His energy each morning. We know how exhausting life’s daily demands can be, and we have lifted you up, trusting that God’s power is made perfect in our weakness.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you are feeling His sustaining grace, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still waiting and weary, please post this request again so we can continue to intercede for you. We are committed to praying until you experience the fullness of God’s provision.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and peace as you seek Him. May He refresh your spirit, renew your mind, and restore your body according to His perfect will. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I've been trying to study for my driving theory test but have not been in the mood. I would like god to give me the strength energy and motivation to be able to study.
Replies
10
Views
193
No gastritis No virus No diarrhea No cramps I am on a strict diet but on and off Please pray that I will have energy and strength, inspiration, and motivation to endure this process. Lord, I need your help because I am not sure what it is and how to handle it. Lots of stress...
Replies
8
Views
171
Please pray in Jesus name God gives us strength and stamina to clean the apartments....
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom