Pray

Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) to seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. Then God bless us to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known our number one goals in life. God as we each draw close to You bless each of us to always seek Jesus as our source and standard of holiness. God also show us how to appreciate and excel in each of our spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon each of our lives. God don’t let any of us be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. And God please fully heal and restore each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As i told i want to get good grades for this exam that is happening tommorow history i just want to get question paper that with ithe answers that i know please pray for me my mighty god please help me to get good grade
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for my ! I have give through a disappointing situation regarding my academics. I worked hard but didn’t get the required grades. Don’t know why . I have been very low since then . Pray for God to speak to me and guide me . Pray that I’m always thankful and hopeful. I do believe God...
Replies
11
Views
133
Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom