Pray

Pratikbhojwani

Humble Servant of All
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW WHERE IM WELCOMED AND IM HAPPY WHERE MY ### CATS & I CAN LIVE IN SECRET WITH A TOILET SINK RUNNING WATER AND HAVE PEACE HARMONY WITH AN AC UNIT GREATLY..LIFE IN THERE IS A NORMAL HEALING WITH MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OURPETS THAT WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY..LIFE IN I GET MY...
Replies
9
Views
135
Dear God, I’m going back to work after a nice peaceful vacation. As I start my final year of teaching , please be with me. Help me to do a good job. Thanks for your grace. In Jesus name Inpray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
251
I am praying my kids and my grandkids get everything they want: high paying jobs, wealth, healthy life, happiness, too, be respected, and protected at all cost in life.
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom