pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I speak life to my whole beauty appearance skin hair every part of me now in Jesus name my beauty is blessed protected flourishes in every way totally stunning very best ever now I will not admire I will be admired in Jesus name I receive totally amazing incredibly outstanding compliments now always without having to ask in Jesus name every single part of me is getting incredibly a lot a lot better looking more beautiful stunning striking sexier younger radiant stronger in every way every part of me abundantly more more every day the beauty of the Lord is upon every part of me the glory of God is on me every single part of me shines and sparkle with incredibly beauty radiance always I outshine in Jesus name every women in every way always in Jesus names
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you. May you today, and every day be filled with the peace of the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please bless make me absolutely every single part of me please please look a lot a lot a lot better please please Lord than absolutely all every single filters no filters ever needed required at all truly incredibly incredibly...
Replies
9
Views
163
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless and please, please, please make me, me, please, absolutely every single part of me, please, the total, total, total, very, very best ever, ever, model, very, very best ever, photogenic person in the whole, whole...
Replies
6
Views
155
Lord i ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out the total total total very very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person women model in the whole...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom