PRAY

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
in jesus name every single one of my deepest prayers request desire are all answered now all fulfilled now in jesus name 2016 IN JESUS NAME WILL BE TOTALLY AMAZING INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL VERY BLESSED YEAR FOR ME IN EVERY WAY FROM START TO FINISH IN JESUS NAME EVERY HURT PAIN SADNESS SORROW LONELINESS DISAPPOINTMENTS REJECTION I HAVE EVER HAD IS RESTORED TO ME MIGHTILY ABUNDANTLY NOW EVERY DOOR THAT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR ME IS OPEN OPEN IN EVERY WAY FOR ME NOW IN JESUS NAME EVERY SINGLE PARTICULAR THING PRODUCT I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE NO MATTER WHAT IT IS IS AVAILABLE NOW ABUNDANTLY IN STOCK ABUNDANTLY VERY EASILY FOUND TOTALLY EXCEEDS ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AT GREAT CHEAP PRICES NOW ALWAYS IN JESUS NAME I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN STRUGGLE TO FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
blush.png
In the name of Jesus, May God bless You to come to know God better, Love God more with all your heart, mind, body, and soul, and walk in obedience to God's Word and will for your life all the days of your life. May you be transformed by the renewing of your mind through the Word of God. May you always see yourself the way God sees you (made in His image). And may ### know that you are beautiful and that you are so loved. May you today and always feel the love and concern that God has for you and that we have for you on this prayer site. In Jesus' name I pray.

heart.png
What I have asked God to do for you, please pray He will do for me in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord make absolutely every every every single part of me you jesus christ asking jesus christ into his heart life meeting me the total total total very very best ever ever ever thing that has ever ever happened to ###...
Replies
10
Views
131
Lord please please make absolutely all every single thingd products items make up tinted monstruers make up long lasting smudge proof lip.linets in all colour tines semi matt lipstick in all colour tones waterproof lasting black eye liner very gest ever thickening shampoo moose very best ever...
Replies
7
Views
133
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total very very very best ever ever ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world that I am truly truly astonisted amazed...
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom